Join KINC as a PR Account Executive
KINC is a London communications agency that specialises in unlocking new audiences. In a short time, we have amassed a broad retained client base includes: New Era Caps, Dunlop Tyres, Astro Gaming, Monster Energy and Skullcandy headphones. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a PR account executive to work across our accounts.
You will require a basic understanding of how the UK media works, having worked in a similar role within the PR industry with good experience with speaking to journalists and identifying media opportunities.
To apply for this role, you must have held a PR account executive for a minimum of of 6 – 12 months.
Date: April 2016
Position: PR Account Executive
Location: Islington, London
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Liaising with the media on a daily basis
• Assist in writing press releases and coming up with story angles
• Carry out research tasks such as media monitoring and client industry research
• Actively participating in creative brainstorm sessions, share new ideas and support and encourage colleagues
• Monitoring all aspects of the media for client coverage.
• Helping to demonstrate value of coverage
• Research on clients, sector, trends, issues relevant to our clients
• Updating and maintaining media lists
• Admin support: general office tasks, such as filing, upkeep and team support.
• Assisting with preparing internal and client reports
• Reporting to a team lead
• Good media skills with specific experience of generating coverage
• A flair for speaking with the media and selling in stories
• Some media contacts in consumer and lifestyle press
• Creative thinking
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Managing work loads and delivering work on time
• 22 days paid holiday with an additional day for birthday’s and the days between Xmas and New Year as paid holiday without having to use it from your holiday allocation
• A share scheme after qualification
• Bonuses linked to company growth
• A shared computer buy scheme
• Travel insurance that covers hazardous activities including off-piste snowboarding
£20k – £24k dependent on experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com